Electrical panel for three-phase pumps and swimming pool filtration systems with clock. Designed in a compact IP65 enclosure that allows installation almost anywhere and is resistant to rain and sunlight. Designed for pumps from 0.5 to more than 2CV, it has a clock and motor guard.
- Electrical panel for swimming pools with three-phase installations.
- Includes contactor for 380 - 400V three-phase motor.
- Safety differential.
- Motor guard for your pool pump.
- Operation from the cover with dedicated button.
- Clock with 150 h reserve for pump control (digital clock can be installed as an option).
- Easy to install and use.
what is a Motor Guard used for?
It provides protection against motor overloads or short circuits. It is therefore a fundamental element in the installation of the electrical panel. At Swimhome we choose the best components that provide the best quality. This circuit breaker will protect and extend the life of your motor
what is a motor contactor for?
It will extend the life of the electrical panel. It allows a higher current draw that will prevent overloads on the different elements of the panel, such as the clock. This is especially important in systems with pumps over 1kW.
- 3 years
- Dimensions (mm)
- (L)220 x (W)250 x (D)120mm
- For Chlorinator
For Chlorinator and for motor (2 contactors)
Customers who bought this product also bought: