Return and withdrawal policies
In order to guarantee you greater security and peace of mind, it has at its disposal30 calendar daysto return your products for any reasonfrom the date of delivery of the goods
To request the return of your purchase you must access your account with your username and password from "Purchase history"
If you placed your order as a guest, you can return your order by accessing your order under "Order"Follow-up of guest orders"and, at the bottom of the page, by entering your password to create an account. You will then need to go to "Purchase history"with your new user name and password.
- Once inside "Purchase historyFind the envelope in which you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal and click on the " " buttonDetails".
- A summary of your purchase will appear with the items purchased. Select the product(s) you wish to return by ticking the checkbox next to your name(s).
- Add the quantity you need to return (in case more than one product needs to be returned).
- (Optional) Add an explanation, so that the shop team can better understand why the customer wants to return this product, this is important in case they consider that there is a defect in the product or shipment.
- Click on "Request a refund".
You can also make use of a clear and unambiguous written statement through any of our official means of contact.
Once the package has been received, and after being analysed to confirm that all the conditions are met, the refund will be processed. This process can take up to 5 working days.
Return and withdrawal conditions
Returns of the following products will not be accepted, as established by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws:
- The provision of services, once the service has been fully performed or where the performance has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with his awareness that, once the contract has been performed by the entrepreneur, he will have lost his right of withdrawal
- The supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market and which
SwimhomeCannot control, and which may occur during the right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods that have been tailored, produced or manufactured to measure or specifications, according to the customer's indications or have been clearly customised at the customer's request. Such as fences, thermal blankets, winter covers, LED strips and some electrical panels, among other products where it is indicated that they are custom-made
- Pool cleaners are excluded once they have been immersed in the pool water.
- The supply of goods that are likely to deteriorate rapidly or expire.
- Those products that for reasons of hygiene or health are not suitable for return once they have been unsealed or opened
- The supply of goods which, after delivery and taking into account their nature, have become inseparably mixed with other goods
- The provision of digital content that is not provided on a tangible medium, where performance has begun with the prior express consent of the user.
In order for us to approve the return of a product that does comply with the general conditions of return and withdrawal, it must be returned in its original packaging, with all its accessories. The product must still be considered new and in perfect, unused condition.
The customer shall be responsible for properly packing and protecting the product and its packaging for shipment, preventing the product and its original packaging from being damaged during shipment.
If the product is in good condition, but the packaging (box, plastic or wrapping) in which the product is found is not in good condition, the return will not be accepted.
We will not accept the return of products that have been tampered with, that have a cut, scratched or stained cable, or that have been opened or disassembled, or that have been tampered with in any way by the customer
Once the request to return the product has been sent, and provided that the product complies with the conditions agreed here, you will receive an e-mail with confirmation and the details to return your purchase
The customer shall have 14 days to send the products for which he wishes to exercise his right of return or withdrawal from the time of acceptance of the return
The transport costs arising from the return shall be borne by the customer. You are free to choose the company with which you wish to send the package and you will be responsible for any damage or incident in their service. The opening hours are Monday to Friday from 08:00 - 15:00, so if the delivery can not be made outside these hours. If you wish, you can select one of the companies with which we process our shipments (Correos, CorreosExpress and Zeleris). This will facilitate the correct delivery of the goods, as these companies pass daily within the opening hours. However, this choice is at the customer's own risk.
Once the product has been received, and after checking that the order complies with all the conditions set out above, the refund of the amount of the returned material will be processed. The refund will be made by the same means used for payment within a maximum period of 14 working days. The full value of the purchase will be refunded except for shipping costs, provided that these were clearly reflected in the value of the order and were not included because they exceeded €50 or because of any other type of promotion that may be in force at the time of purchase.
If the return does not proceed, the material will remain at the customer's disposal for collection for a period of 30 calendar days. After these days, and if the material has not been collected, storage costs of €3 per day (VAT included) will be generated.
The products offered inany of our official media.
The customer shall be responsible for sending the goods, covering the shipping costs, if any. The shipment must be properly packed in its original packaging or in suitable packaging, such as a sturdy box with sufficient protection against damage during shipment.
The customer may also request warranty management of the products from the official technical service if he/she prefers
In order to process your warranty we will need you to enclose your purchase invoice and, if available, your serial number with your order
Aesthetic damage due to use, such as scratches, changes in colour, or wear and tear of the materials, are exempt from the guarantee. Likewise, in stainless steel products, any stain on the steel, change of colour or damage suffered is exempt from warranty, and the customer must follow the instructions for maintenance and care of this material.
In the event that the warranty does not apply or is not applicable due to the reasons stated here, the material will remain at the customer's disposal for collection for a period of 30 calendar days. After these days, and in the event that the material has not been removed, storage costs of €3 per day (VAT included) will be generated.