Winter Pool Covers made to Measure
Select the pool cover that best fits your needs
The Best Winter Pool Covers
Winter pool covers, tarpaulins and awnings allow you to close your pool after the swimming season while maintaining the safety of the environment and saving on water maintenance.
They comply with the strictest safety measures to avoid accidents with children or pets, while saving on pool maintenance, making it unnecessary to dispose of the water between seasons. Thanks to winter pool covers and awnings you can winterize your pool and conserve water with minimum effort and expense.
Winter covers for your pool
At Swinhome we distinguish ourselves by offering integral solutions to equip your pool with the best made-to-measure winter covers. We know that they are essential to keep the water in good condition outside the summer, just like thermal pool blankets.
Therefore, in our catalogue we bring together the most exclusive models that will allow you to keep the inside of this space in perfect conditions while you are not enjoying a swim.
The tarpaulins available are perfect for insulating the dirt and external agents that affect its conservation, using the most resistant materials on the market.
We guarantee that by using them you will make significant financial savings, as well as a more ecological and sustainable use of your pool, as you will reduce excessive water consumption.
You will also protect it from frost, which could cause cracks in the pool shell. Among the offers available, you will not only find classic winter covers, but also some inflatable and bar covers.
You'll even find rubber tensioners, ladder holes and inflation pumps, which are essential accessories. Functional and tailor-made winter tarpaulins At Swimhome we have large tarpaulins made of PVC that are highly resistant to sun, winter and weathering.
As they are made for different sizes, they are able to adapt to any shape and size. To facilitate assembly, our models include all the necessary accessories, allowing you to install or remove them in the simplest way.
Likewise, the eyelets and screws provided are made of stainless steel for greater durability. The construction material used is of high strength and top quality, so it provides safety against accidental falls by pets or children. I
Also, for your peace of mind, all options in the Swimhome catalogue comply with the European standard NFP90-308 and come with ISO 9001 quality certification. You won't have to worry about rain either, as we have models with drainage or super-drainage systems.
There are even inflatable winter cover options that don't even require drainage. We also take into account the small details, so if you have a staircase, you can choose to include a stairwell that will allow you to place your winter cover without any inconvenience.
Advantages of winter covers
- Swimming pool free of bacteria and dirt: In order to enjoy our pool for longer, it is necessary to keep it in good condition at all times. However, this is not possible if it is full of branches, leaves, insects or dust.
This is precisely what we avoid with winter covers, which allow us to enjoy a significantly cleaner space free of serious water maintenance problems.
In addition, if we prevent organic waste from falling in the first place, we also stop the appearance of micro-organisms that affect the quality of the liquid. In this way, we can keep the pool in optimal conditions for swimming.
- It prevents the appearance of algae: These micro-organisms are formed through contact with the sun, so with the dark cover of the tarpaulin we will slow down their development.
In this way, we will not have transparent algae adhering to the pool walls and we will be spared the difficult task of removing them. In addition, there will be no green algae in sight, which can stain the water and make it look untidy.
And because the winter covers are made of quality PVC with UV resistance, we can leave them on all year round. In other words, we don't have to worry about it deteriorating in the sun.
- Prevents water evaporation: In addition to the comfort of having our pool always ready for a good swim, by preventing the water from evaporating, we will be making significant savings.
- Reduces filtering time: This can reduce it by up to 50%, so not only will we extend the useful life of the filtration system we use, but it will also help us to optimise our energy consumption.
- Facilitates maintenance tasks: Not only does it save time in these processes, but it also reduces the use of chemical products by up to 70%. This is undoubtedly good news for our pocket.
- Frost protection: Because it controls the temperature inside the pool, we will not have to worry about the pool water freezing.