DC Transient Surge Protector
Transient surge arrester for DC photovoltaic, wind turbine and self-consumption systems and more. It protects the installation against overvoltages in the event of storms, lightning or system failures, thus preventing damage to the protected equipment.
- Uc DC 1000V
- Rated discharge current In 20kA
- Maximum discharge current Imax 40kA
- Protection level Up < 4.0kA
Solar DC Surge Protector
The Solar DC Surge Protector is an essential device for protecting solar power systems against voltage surges. This product features reliable voltage protection, extra strong safety surge characteristics and super surge current discharge capability, making it ideal for lightning protection of PV power distribution systems.
The solar DC surge protector features a high-energy MOV chip and a nanosecond response speed. Its design is flexible and convenient to combine, and offers a safe protection function. This product complies with EN 61643-11/ IEC61643-11 standards.
- Innovative trip and break technology
- Plug-in design, no need to interrupt the system for plugging and unplugging
- Rated discharge current (8/20 µs) (In): 20kA
- Maximum discharge current (8/20µs) (Imax): 40kA
- Voltage protection level (Up): ≤2.5kV - ≤4.0kV
- Response time (tA): 25ns
- Operating Temperature Range (TU): -40℃~+80℃
The solar DC surge protector is a smart investment for any solar power system, providing essential protection and ensuring optimal system performance.
Customers who bought this product also bought: