Wall Ladder with Anode Slaughtering Kit
Swimming pool ladder model Muro in AISI316 stainless steel with sacrificial anode kit, an element that protects the stainless steel from corrosion, ideal for pools with salt chlorinators or salt electrolysis.
- Made of the most resistant AISI 316 steel.
- Electropolished steel, model recommended for pools with salt electrolysis.
- More resistant to corrosion.
- Provides safety for pool access.
- External anchorage, allows installation in pools with water.
- Slip and cut-proof design.
- Includes anchors with earth connection.
Swimming pool ladder model Muro with 43mm tube made of electropolished stainless steel AISI316. Electropolishing is a technique focused on increasing the protection of steel against chemical corrosion. The steel is immersed in an electrolytic solution which reaches the entire surface of the steel, providing extra protection against corrosion. Thanks to this technique, an extra layer of chromium and nickel is provided, offering greater protection against chemical corrosion.
Models recommended for swimming pools with salt electrolysis due to their resistance to corrosion