Aquarama IRI Pool Pump
The Aquarama IRI pump is an efficient and silent solution for the recirculation and filtration of water in small and medium-sized pools. It is manufactured with high quality components, such as a pump body, foot, seal support, foot and diffuser in technopolymer, a motor shaft in stainless steel and a mechanical seal in graphite and alumina oxide. The motor casing is made of aluminium, guaranteeing its durability, and the seals are made of NBR. The suction and discharge of the pump include fittings for gluing D. 50mm.
- Quiet running pump for water recirculation and filtration.
- Durable and resistant components.
- Two-pole asynchronous motor with IP 55 protection.
- Built-in thermoamperometric protector.
- Fittings for gluing D. 50mm in suction and delivery.